What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser.
What kinds of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google analytics, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your account once you have registered for greater convenience.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, as the preferred language.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., You can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse tasteataiwan.com, for example, when you use the share button of
tasteataiwan.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, more information in their cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, more information in their cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated cookies to the domain and proceed to its removal.
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Apple Safari
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install plugins in your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies you want to allow.